top of page
M. L. ROWLAND
1. What do you think this book is about--what are some of the major themes?
2. To what extent does setting figure into the plot? What else drives the plot?
3. What positive attributes did Cashman possess? What positive attributes did Milocek possess? In what ways were you sympathetic to their characters?
4. How would the plot differ if Gracie were a man?
5. What new things did you learn from this book? What types of things would you do or not do differently?
6. How would you characterize Gracie’s relationship with Ralph? With Cashman? With Rob?
7. What constitutes bravery to you? In what ways or situations is Gracie brave? In what ways or situations is Gracie not brave?
8. Did you find the ending satisfying? Why or why not?
Readers Group Discussion Questions
bottom of page